Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas x2 (part 1)

All the Imboden boys. This is their typical gathering during holidays. Kathy & I are usually in the kitchen, making fun of them. :-) Whatever, at least they bond.













Our gift to Josh, my brother-in-law. He's been going to school in Canada this year. Now he'll fit right in! Hahaha :-)


















How on EARTH did Santa fit this in his sleigh?!?!




















My little brother-in-law, Paul. I adore him. We click. 'Nuf said. :-)























My father-in-law, playing with the new potholders we got my mother-in-law... now we know what to get him next year.





















One of our few evenings at home together, might as well make it a kodak moment. :-)




















Awww.... this is our sappy picture in front of "Sappy" (our Christmas tree).





















Zach, opening his brand new BOWLING BAG! Ok, it sounds geeky & lame, but I swear it was a totally desirable gift.


















Me in my festive garb on Christmas Eve, opening one of the many glorious presents my husband "Santa" brought me. :-)



















I don't think we get any cuter than this. :-)
















The newlyweds! (Even more newlywed than Zach & me!) My beautiful cousin Mandie (can you see the family resemblence?) & her husband Nick, married in February.


















My cousin Libby opeing the super cute reindeer gift box (from Hallmark of course). :-)

















My cousin David with my uncle Charlie.

















My brother Nate... and the dog, Gizmo.

No comments: