Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Day at the Zoo!

Last Saturday was a BEAUTIFUL spring day here in Sacramento! Zach & I decided to spend the entire day outdoors. We went to Land Park- a huge park by the Sac Zoo with big ponds, gardens, ducks, etc. We had a picnic & brought our croquet set for a "friendly competition." :-) I, of course, had to see the zoo while we were there. I love seeing all the different animals. Zach thinks I get too attached because I name all the animals & give them personalities... whatever. :-)-

I was a kangaroo in another life.













So, if Zach were a bird, his wingspan would be the same as a Bald Eagle. Now, if you know Zach at all, you know he has no hair on his head... Tell me this isn't FUNNY?!?
















Tiger! Lauren, this one is for you. :-)

















Hyenas are umm.... ugly.














Peek-a-boo! :-)















Zebras!!! They are SO cool. Did you know every zebra has different stripes? Just like humans with their fingerprints. Amazing.















A Bongo! An awesome cross between an antelope & gazelle. I love these things.

No comments: