Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Our 1st Annual Super Bowl Party!

We hosted our 1st Annual Super Bowl Party on February 3rd. We had so much fun preparing for it. The whole apartment was decked out in football decor, and I tried lots of new recipes. We had a blast!

Tom, Dave & Kevin. Extraordinary friends, men of God, and sports fans. :-)











Brent & Nick give their reactions & comments from the peanut gallery.














Stephen & Lissa! Our jh interns & one of our very favorite fellow married couples. :-) They're awesome friends with a huge passion for jr. high students.














Our big groupie. We had a great mix of friends at the party- some football fans, others not so much. All in all there was a lot of laughter and a lot of insulting each other's favorite teams. :-)












I was so proud of myself after I made these football cakes! I found the Martha Stewart within!

No comments: